Emilia is our recruiter who is also taking over our HR related tasks. Emilia is a recent graduate from the Turku school of Economics, and the recruiter’s job is the first permanent job after her graduation. In her free time, you can most likely find her at the gym – her hobbies include both weight- and powerlifting.
How did you end up working with LVS Brokers?
- After my graduation I was looking for my first permanent position that would match my degree. I had already given in about the fact that I would have to move to Helsinki to find a proper job, but luckily just then I found a job post about the position. Things moved fast from there on and soon I started as a recruiter. I was thrilled to be able to stay in beloved Turku for work and not move to Helsinki. The job was also very exciting and I couldn’t wait to start to working.
How long have you been working with LVS Brokers?
- I’ve been working here since July, so I’ve been around already for about 8 months now. Time flies by so quickly!
What’s the best thing about your job?
- The laid-back environment, all the co-workers and their great sense of humor as well as the fact that you can really make an impact here with your own input. I really also appreciate that you are given a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of freedom to do your job in a way that suits you best.
How does LVS Brokers differ from other workplaces?
- There is really no strict hierarchy here, which is a huge difference to the previous big and strict corporations I’ve worked in. The whole company feels like a united team, where everyone is a very important piece of the puzzle.
What would you like to say to people who consider applying to work with LVS Brokers?
- I would definitely encourage you to do that, you won’t regret it! If you wish to work in a place where you are very appreciated, you are given a lot of responsibility, you are able to make a true impact on things and wish to have also a lot of fun while working, this is the place to be!
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?We are always on the lookout for new talents. Check out our open positions or send us an open application through our Career-site.