Front end developer
Aino works as a front end developer, which includes everything from front end design to actual implementations. She also does other general visual design tasks such as logos and banners. Aino graduated as an engineer of information technology from Turku University of Applied Sciences, with main focus on game art. In her free time she studies languages, and is currently conquering Russian. Aino also enjoys games such as World of Warcraft, yoga, squash, going to museums, and traveling.
How did you end up working with LVS Brokers?
- I had just started looking for a job, and I stumbled across an ad for the open position for a developer here. I applied, was interviewed pretty soon after and then got the position!
How long have you been working with LVS Brokers?
- I started in early August, so now it’d be a bit over six months I’ve been here.
What’s the best thing about your job?
- Well, first of all, our team is amazing and I have the best co-workers possible. I like the balance of freedom and responsibility, and I actually feel like I’m a meaningful part of the team. Also, as a front end developer, I love to influence how our services look and feel to the end user, and that I can improve myself and my skills every day – you learn a lot while working here!
How does LVS Brokers differ from other workplaces?
- LVS Brokers is extremely flat when it comes to hierarchy, and with that the amount of personal responsibility and freedom really shapes the way we work here. Although it does not mean that people here would be left alone, I feel we have here a strong group spirit and there is always someone to get help if needed.
What would you like to say to people who consider applying to work with LVS Brokers?
- You should definitely apply! You’ll get to be a meaningful part of the team, while having the freedom to shape the way you work. (Also you’ll get the best co-workers :D) I haven’t had a single regret and I don’t think you will either.
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?We are always on the lookout for new talents. Check out our open positions or send us an open application through our Career-site.